Friday, October 8, 2010

day 7 a photo that makes me happy


This summer, in the midst of our grief, My kids and I went to Utah for a month. We had a blast, hiking, fishing, roasting weenies, watching fireworks. It was good for us. We were able to relax and just "be" for a while. This picture captures my babies, in a rare moment of all of them getting along, goofing around and just having fun :) These guys are so amazing. Each so different, and silly and wonderful. Jakob is such a joyful person. Always willing to help. Almost always smiling. This is my first baby, my only boy and I treasure him so very much. Claire, in the red, is my "me" child. She is so much like me when I was her age. Shes sensitive and needs lots of reassurance. She's hilarious and sweet and such a cool kid. Stella, my tiny Stella, is the sweetest little soul. She's quiet, but funny. Her and Jake are thick as thieves and are always cooking up some scheme or another. I love these little souls and thank God that I am their Mother.

No comments:

Post a Comment